Financial Analyst Manager (FP&A)
- Under the guidance of Assistant Vice President (Group Accounting):
- Monitor, review and analyse business and financial performance for management reporting, and provide support to line managers within the department
- To carry out full accounting function and ensure timely provision of accurate financial information to meet statutory requirements
- Liaise with region and business units for all financial reporting requirements, and understand business environment, variances and performance indicators
- Present timely and accurate analysis of business performance for internal consumption, in the form of management reports. Supported by analysis schedules and findings
- Oversee the financial books of investment holding companies, including monthly closing and reporting, tax returns and filing, preparation of annual audited accounts, liaison with auditors, tax agent and company secretary on all accounting, tax and secretarial matters, and forecast and annual budget.
- Monitor continuously and ensure alignment to Group policies and work processes
- Constant review and improvement to internal work processes
- Manage and supervise work of junior colleagues within the department
- Ad-hoc involvement in project feasibility review and assessment, benchmark analysis, market review, and other projects
- A degree from a reputable university
- Graduate in Accounting / Finance with 3-4 years working experience
- Experience in Financial Analysis or Group financial consolidation will be an added advantage.
- Strong in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel, Powerpoint and Power BI. Advanced skills in Excel and Power BI will be a plus.
If you meet the above criteria and are seeking new challenges in your career, do send your detailed resume (Indicating your Availability Period, Last Drawn & Expected Salary) in MS Word format to
Your resume will be treated with strictest confidence.
EA Licence No.95C5411 >> EAP No. R1878833
PrimeStaff Management Services Pte Ltd