FDM is the market leader in the Recruit, Train and Deploy industry. We recruit and train graduates, ex-forces personnel and returners to work, transforming them into IT and business professionals before deploying them across our client base. We work in partnership with our clients to fill their specialty skills gaps, building a diverse pipeline of talent for the future. With centres across APAC, Europe and North America, FDM has shown exponential growth throughout the years, firmly establishing itself as an award-winning FTSE 250 employer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the efficient and effective operation of several key business accounts.
- Complete contract paperwork and follow through to the receipt of purchase orders from clients.
- Maximise invoicing through management of contracts, purchase orders and clients.
- Produce weekly reports as and when required regarding status of customer accounts.
- Onboard new clients, producing client information packs for the finance team and ensuring smooth running of client and internal processes.
- Knowledge share and provide expertise to peers and subordinates.
- Lead and complete ad hoc finance projects and follow through to completion.
- Develop customer process maps / documentation for systems and controls within finance and wider operational systems.
- Medium to advanced use of excel, including pivot tables.
- Able to communicate both internally and externally to a professional level.
- Strong planning and analytical skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to take ownership of work and adhere to strict deadlines under pressure.
- Able to build effective relationships with clients, account managers and sales management.
- Effective communication in person and in written format with professional language.
Desirable Criteria (not essential)
- Degree qualification of 1st or 2:1 (or relevant equivalent).
FDM Group is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications that reflect the diversity of our wider community.
FDM Singapore Consulting Pte Ltd