Confidential| Date Posted: 12-Nov-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Coordination of the preparation of financial outlooks and financial forecasts and business plans.
- Study listed company and preparation of financial analysis for target listed company.
- Support internal functional teams in fiancial analysis for identifying and evaluating potential investment opportunities, structuring and executing the acquisitions globally.
- Assist internal functional teams in reviewing portfolio performance and formulating business plans for portfolio assets.
- Conduct and coordinate legal, tax, technical & financial due diligence for assets to be acquired, working with internal functional teams and external advisers/consultants.
- Work with internal functional teams and external advisors on deal documentation and contracts.
- Maintain and assist in investor relations, e.g. investor pitchbook preparation, queries on investment portfolio.
- Singaporean/Singapore PR
- Local diploma and above
- 21 years old and above
- Meticulous with work
- Self-motivated individual who is efficient and organised
- Entry level candidates with positive attitude may apply