Popular Book Co. (Pte) Ltd| Date Posted: 7-Feb-2020
Bachelor's / Honours
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenus, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures.
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance.
- Prepare annual budgeting and financial forecasting.
- Quarterly and monthly financial reports for different business units.
- Prepare feasibility studies and analyze financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes.
- Improve performance by evaluating process to drive efficiencies.
- Assist in process documentation including via flow charts, etc.
- Develop financial models and analyze to support strategic initiatives.
- Other ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance/ACCA.
- Minimum 3 years of related experience in FP&A/Management Reporting.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Preferably with Retail experience.
- SAP knowledge is a must.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint skills.
- Meticulous and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Team player.
Popular Book Co. (Pte) Ltd