- Work alongside industry experts in a high-growth company
- Opportunity to hone skills and increase knowledge
- Excellent career development opportunities
Our client is a leading player in the tech business. They have seen exponential growth internationally and are looking for a competent Financial Analyst to join their team to ensure its success.
In this Financial Analyst role, you will be partnering with regional teams to drive performance and improvement initiatives towards meeting business needs.
You will be responsible for :
- Establishing strategic work steams and working with stakeholders in preparing budget and resource allocation
- Building financial forecast models and analysing monthly forecast with stakeholders
- Tracking business achievement and performance and measuring them against defined metrics and make actionable recommendations
- Staying up-to-date on market landscape and trends and using it to support decision making
- Participating and executing new projects and initiatives
- You have at least 3 years experience in a Financial Analyst or similar role.
- You have demonstrable experience in building financial models.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You have high level of resilience and the ability to handle multiple priorities
- You are a strong and supportive collaborator.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd