- Action to be done when receive vendor invoices, scan documents and send to GBS (Weekly):
- Invoice with P/O – attached complete set of documents received from logistics – TnB Purchase Order, GRN, Delivery Order, etc. Update details in AP template and scan to email as PDF and submit to GBS AP for posting on a timely basis.
- Non-PO invoices received from vendors – Upon verification by logistics and approval from manager, update the AP template listing of what are the invoices and date circulated. Keep track and ensure that all invoices sent are posted by GBS AP on a timely basis.
- Co-ordinate all vendor and customer maintenance request forms – ensure all is approved and scan to GBS for creation, changes, etc.
- Follow up with carriers to receive all freight invoices via email and process to be booked and paid by GBS.
- Request details from GBS for ALFA report to monitor cashflow movements. Prepare ALFA and submit report on Treasury system (RITA) on mandated timeline.
- Coordinate with GBS for monthly payments: USTBC Netting, payment proposal, Hedging. Request for required approvals.
- Prepare manual debit note for PPV Refund and other ad-hoc recharges as well as journal for (i) PPV refund split GPG or other journals as needed (Monthly) and (ii) deferred tax journal (Quarterly)
- Sorting and filing of invoices (Daily/Weekly) & Filing of all paid and unpaid invoices and payment vouchers (remittance advice) for statutory audit and tax verification (Monthly)
- GST quarterly filing is done by Tax/ KPMG. Provide documentations to Tax/ KPMG based on the sample selected (Quarterly) Submit S45 Form on quarterly basis.
- Issue Oracle trial balance, B/S, P&L and other reports – collaborate with GBS for account analysis and corrections.
- Ad-hoc duties – perform analysis, research financial information, collaborate with HUB team as and when needed.
- 3-4 days work week only!
• Accounting or equivalent business degree
• 3-5 years’ experience in accounting
• Financial accounting experience with knowledge of computerized accounting systems and business applications.
• Good command over English both written and verbal.
• Oracle system knowledge and experience in multi- national companies are assets.
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)