Financial Analyst (IT)
Summary of Job Responsibilities
At Marina Bay Sands, the Financial Analyst (IT) is responsible for monitoring and analyzing financial related activities for the IT department, documenting project initiatives, manage and submit purchase requisitions, and contract management across Information Services Department
- Analyze and track projects actual spend vs forecast / budget on monthly basis
- Analyze and track variances between actual operating spend vs forecast /budget on monthly basis
- Maintain spend trackers and monitor outstanding committed cost for all IT projects. Follow-up with the relevant stakeholders to achieve quarterly spend targets.
- Consolidate all required details for IT annual budget submission and monthly forecasts.
- Execute the IT project submissions process, which includes preparation and review of project request and follow-up on queries raised by various stakeholders
- Document and track IT contracts, to ensure that the tenure of the contracts are reviewed, raised/renewed in a timely manner
- Creation of IT Contract request
- Review contracts and associated documents to ensure compliance with local and global regulatory requirements
- Support internal IT teams, internal stakeholders – Procurement, Legal on IT contractual matters
- Supporting the collation of responses to vendor queries, related to IT contracts, purchase orders and associated documents
- Document and track requisition requests received in Service Catalog within acceptable lead times
- Monitor and track that appropriate procedures and controls are in place to attain correct and timely delivery of equipment or services requested by IT users
- Generate periodic reports that indicates the volume, aging and status of requisition requests
- Provide support in the preparation of monthly accruals
- Business partner with internal IT teams in a collaborative manner
- 2 - 3 Years proven Industry experience in financial planning and analysis (FP&A) or project cost accounting
- Accounting and Finance background required
- Multi-tasking skills with good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use analytical and reporting tools for Financial reporting
- Knowledge and experience in contract management and/or Procurement/supply chain is advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to build close relationships and interact at all levels in the organization
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and manage well through ambiguity and complexity.
- Self-motivated team player
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint is required. Proficiency in Tableau, MS Access, Cognos, is preferred.