Financial Analyst *Healthcare & Lifescience*
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 6-Jun-2019
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875289
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- To provide finance related advice
- Track and manage fund disbursement and/or utilization of program funds
- Ensure proper accruals and book keeping
- Prepare month end reports and perform variance analysis
- Manage the annual budgeting and projection exercises
- Prepare audit schedules and handle audit queries
- Work with internal and external stakeholders in analyzing big data to support finance transformation and/or for the proposal of new financing model
- Provide support on analysis or simulation of MOH projects.
- Performance benchmarking against other healthcare organizations
- Recognized degree in Finance from local universities
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience in areas such as management reporting, financial modelling and data analytic.
- Prior experience in healthcare industries will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in Excel with hands on experience in handling big data and/or data visualization tools such as Tableau, SQL, Python, R will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates can write in to Ann at anngoh@ recruitexpress.com.sg
Ann Goh Xin Ting
E.A License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd