Financial Analyst **HEALTHCARE**
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 10-Oct-2019
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1440070
Bachelor's / Honours
- Track and manage fund disbursement and/or utilization of program funds
- Ensure proper accruals and book keeping
- Prepare month end reports and perform variance analysis
- Manage the annual budgeting and projection exercises
- Prepare audit schedules and handle audit queries
- Work with internal and external stakeholders in analyzing big data to support finance transformation and/or for the proposal of new financing models
- Provide support on analysis or simulation of projects.
- Performance benchmarking against other healthcare organizations
- Manage the accounting operations including month end accruals, monthly review and variance analysis of expenses for one business unit (BU).
- Close monitoring and follow up on financial related matters relating to the assigned BU and legal entity
- Complete Balance Sheet commentaries at quarter end as required
- Completes balance sheet reconciliations of accruals and prepayments
- Manages all restructuring financial processes and reporting.
- Works directly with the relevant site stakeholders to process any manual accruals required
- Performs value add analytical review of spend and trends.
- Perform financial analysis and provide advisory to the stakeholders of the assigned Departments through feasibility analysis on new projects and monthly financials
- Identify available and relevant dataset for analysing and development of recommendations for presentation and discussion with stakeholders so as to model and frame scenarios that will impact the organisation
- Min Degree in Finance or equivalent
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience in areas such as management reporting, financial modelling and data analytic.
- Prior experience in healthcare industries will be an added advantage
- Proficient in Excel with hands on experience in handling big data and/or data visualization tools such as Tableau, SQL, Python, R will be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
For interested candidates, please send your most recent and updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Subject heading: Financial Analyst
Michelle Lee Ser Min
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd