Financial Analyst, FP&A (Resort Operations)
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 7-May-2021
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Key financial planning and analysis support for Resort Operations business units – Hotel, F&B, Conventions, Mall, Museum and Entertainment.
- Responsible for the preparation and analysis of monthly financial KPI reviews and periodic forecast reports.
- Research and resolve business unit inquiries relating to financial results of Resort Operations business units.
- Assist in analyzing business performance metrics and provide findings to Department Heads and Senior Management.
- Assist in the development of the annual operating budget and preparation of various budget reporting packages.
- Liaise closely with key business stakeholders on financials, forecast and budget.
- Perform financial analysis to support business decisions in special projects as assigned.
- Degree / Diploma in Finance/Accounting/Business/Economics;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience, preferably in the Hospitality industry;
- Prior experience at a “Big Four” public accounting firm is desirable;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel, with knowledge of macros and basic SQL;
- Experience in developing data visualizations through Tableau / Spotfire is desirable;
- Team player with high integrity, sense of urgency and attention to detail;
- Independent, resourceful and analytical in nature;
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both, verbal and written).
You agree that it is a condition of employment that you adhere to and abide by all rules, regulations, policies and procedures including without limitation the rules of conduct of the Company.
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd