Financial Analyst (Contract/ Immediate/ Up to $3.5k)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 28-May-2019
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333338
Bachelor's / Honours
- Assists in the preparation of monthly flash, management reports, forecasts for all segments and functional areas of the business.
- Supports FP&A manager in the roll-out, consolidation and analysis of budget, forecasts and pipeline opportunities
- Updates revenue and expenses trend reports, providing meaningful analysis of variations to forecast, budget and prior year.
- Participate in the design, development, deployment, maintenance and streamlining of relevant data, reports and processes.
- Extracts financial data from various finance and information systems (Hyperion, SAP, Cognos).
- Maintains standard cost list of products and facilitates the addition of new products to the system.
- Assists in preparation of ad-hoc financial analysis to support senior management decisions.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in reporting, consolidation and financial analysis
- Prior experience in a regional role within an MNC setting, is highly desirable.
- High proficiency in ERP system usage (Hyperion, SAP, Cognos) and excellent proficiency in Microsoft Excel preferred. (Not compulsory, good to have)
- Self-starter with a strong sense of urgency and follow up skills.
- Superior communication skills and ability to interact positively across all levels of organization
- Works effectively in a cross-functional team environment, within and outside of the Finance Department.
- Consistently operates at the highest level of integrity and is never willing to compromise with regards to ethical standards.
*US Medical Devices MNC
Interested candidates, please email CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA Personnel: Huang JinSheng Keyvn
CEI No.: R1333338
Recruit Express Pte Ltd, EA License No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd