Financial Analyst 7k ++
The client is plant-based meat manufaturer which specialises in vegetarian food solutions for business in SEA and the U.S. The firm is constantly expanding and has gotten the support of institutional and private investors.
- Assist Head of Finance on the full spectrum of investor relations and M&A activities
- Preparation of Annual Budgets, Estimates and Cash Flow Projections for all entities within the group
- Monthly, Quarterly Reporting (Standard and Adhoc reporting) to internal management team and various external investors.
- Assist on the preparation of Board papers
- Partner with internal key stakeholders in driving performance by providing regular & sharp analytics
- Work closely with local country finance teams (Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Israel) on month-end and year-end closing activities
- Review financial reports for Singapore entities (Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Audit Schedules)
- Assist with financial process improvements for group of companies
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned by Head of Finance
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in FP&A roles
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint
- Good verbal and written communication skills (English and Mandarin)
For interested applicants, please email your UPDATED CV in Microsoft Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Your interest will be treated with strict confidentiality.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.