Financial Analyst (6 mths contract, MNC, up to $4500)
- 6 months contract with staff benefit and completion bonus
- Location: Central
- 5 days work week
- US MNC
- Review and analyze project costs and forecast for Airports projects
- Support the Financial Analyst in the Month-End Closing activities, which include working with the Business Unit (BU) to generate the monthly Profit and Loss, variance analysis, Capital and Bookings projections for submission to the Headquarters
- Assist Pricing Analyst with collating cost inputs and work on simple Pricing Models
- Undertake any other ad-hoc duties assigned by the manager
- Minimum Diploma or equivalent with 2 years’ experience.
- Independent, organized and a fast learner who is able to work within tight timelines.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, enjoy interacting with people across cultures.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with an eye for details.
- Good command of English, oral and written
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Alternatively, you may wish to email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317 Tel: 6950 9748
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant in charge: So Boon Shyen, Debbie
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1111376
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.
People Profilers Pte Ltd