Financial Analyst (6 months contract/ SAP FICO/ $3500)
This position is part of the Central Controlling Team mainly assisting the Process and Central Controller with the documentation, maintenance and implementation of various processes and controls – Internal Document Management System, Internal Compliance Questionnaire (ICQ) and SAP tools, for the Accounting & Controlling Team. The role is also responsible for ensuring that consolidated monthly financial statements are entered accurately into the software on a monthly basis.
- Assist with the documentation, consolidation and maintenance of the Annual ICQ Process
- Responsible for the management of Support Functions Cost Centers and perform MoM review of actual cost VS budget and ensure accuracy of provisions made
- In charge of monthly intra group cost transfer and adjustment
- In charge of monthly cost center cycle run
- Responsible for publishing detailed Cost Center report for Shared Service Function
- Responsible for setup of yearly cost allocations across TSA organization
- Responsible for management and reporting of one business unit : Digital Factory (DBU)
- Involved in Multi-year budgeting preparation and submission
- Responsible for Month End Reporting into Magnitude (France HQ Consolidation Software)
- Reports will include Actuals and Forecasts – Income Statements, Balance Sheet, Operational Cash Flows, Capex, Headcount and Cost Center Reporting
- Responsible for Monthly rebilling of Intercompany Invoices:
- Cost Center Owner for the 40 cost centers related to Hosted Expenses for approx. 50 Headcount that are “Hosted/Seconded”
- Ensure documents such as appropriate Service Agreements, Purchase Orders are in place to initiate accurate bill backs.
- Diploma or certificate in Accounting
- 3 years of relevant experience in Financial accounting
- Good understanding of General Accounting and Cost Accounting principles
- Ability to problem-solve while coordinating projects, communicating changes and monitoring progress
- Experience in SAP (FICO) background is mandatory
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), including the ability to create, modify and ensure accuracy of complex spreadsheets.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, meeting deadlines with accurate and detailed results
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, for effective interaction with all levels of company personnel
- Detail-oriented, strong adaptability and a team player
- Highly motivated and energetic personality, with desire for hands-on position
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
People Profilers Pte Ltd
Tel: 6950 9754
EA Registration Number: R1655911
EA Personnel: Choi Syeulgi
People Profilers Pte Ltd