Financial Analysis & Business Support Manager
- Work across domains & teams in countries across SE Asia.
- Opportunities to take on various responsibilities & grow with the organization.
- Build experience in a highly reputed company under the guidance of senior leadership.
Our Client is one of the largest independent business services firm in Asia currently employing close to 10,000 employees across the region. They provide consulting, digital, technology and operations services to enterprises and government. Their aim is combine business and technology to help their clients improve their performance and advance digital transformations.
This is a role where you will be a key member of the regional team and provide assistance to the team on conducting financial research as well as general administrative assistance. You will be responsible for :
- Working closely with CXO & VP levels, as well as other support functions, to provide proactive and effective general administrative assistance across a diverse range of tasks.
- Supporting various activities tied to rapid business expansion in various SE Asian countries.
- Supporting financial analysis, market research & cross-domain report creation - depending on skills/interest.
- Assist with new office setup & coordination in Singapore and SE Asia.
- Receiving and screening incoming emails and determining priorities.
- Performing task-based work as assigned.
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings.
- Making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports.
- Providing other organisational support such as ordering supplies and equipment.
- All general office administration functions and ensuring the smooth running of the office.
- Acting as the main point of contact for any general office and/or facility related concern.
- Supporting on-boarding/off-boarding of staff.
- Developing and communicating internal guidelines and best practices with respect to your overall responsibilities.
- Documenting all financial transactions and monitoring company accounts.
- Handling end-to-end work pass related issues such as application, renewal, cancellation, appealing etc.
- Handling monthly payroll administration.
- Managing contract negotiations and ensuring fulfillment of terms of vendor agreements and contracts.
- Liaising with third-party suppliers and/or vendors.
- Coordinating travel itineraries and making travel arrangements.
- You have at least 3 years experience either as a Financial Analyst or as an Executive Assistant/ Business Support Manager with a good exposure to financial analysis and research.
- You have prior experience or interest in Financial research (reviewing reports, preparing analysis etc)
- You have good computer skills ( MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- You are organised and have good interpersonal skills.
- You can work with minimal supervision and multi-task effectively.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
- You thrive in fast-paced and changing environments.
- You are strong networker & relationship builder.
Apply for this role at: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/00120821
Snaphunt Pte Ltd