Financial Advisor (Traineeship)
- Opportunity for individuals seeking a career in Financial Planning/Wealth Management
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Attractive commission scheme upon completion of the traineeship
Our client is a leading pioneer in independent financial advisory in Singapore. They cover multiple platforms and have an open service model that allows their clients to have clear visibility of their portfolio and investment choices. They aim to redefine traditional financial planning by empowering their advisors with new-age technologies to deliver well-time market advice.
You will be responsible for :
- Undergoing comprehensive training to internalise product knowledge for wealth/financial planning
- Product comparison of different financial plans
- Understanding and applying financial plan and investment portfolio construction for clients
- Applying foundations on prospecting, marketing and sales
- Building costing model to sustain the financial advisory business
- Shadowing the Manager to learn how knowledge is being applied to clients
- You have at least a Diploma of any discipline, with a strong interest in Financial Planning or Wealth Management.
- Prior or existing relevant experience is not mandatory as a comprehensive Training Programme is provided
- You have a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and are great at building strong relationships
- You are highly-motivated and willing to learn.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd