- Work within a leading advisory firm that is redefining financial planning
- Mentorship and guidance from best in class talent
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
Our client is a leading pioneer in independent financial advisory in Singapore. They cover multiple platforms and have an open service model that allows their clients to have a clear visibility of their portfolio and investment choices. They aim to redefine traditional financial planning by empowering their advisors with new-age technologies to deliver well-time market advice.
You will be responsible for:
- Acquisition of clients and developing strong customer relationships
- Providing financial advisory and planning in wealth management and insurance planning.
- Marketing of financial solutions to meet client’s financial goals and objectives
- Being involved in sales related activities such as seminars and corporate events
- You have a minimum full certificate in GCE “A” level, International Baccalaureate Diploma qualification, Diploma awarded by a polytechnic or equivalent.
- You have CMFAS Certifications for M5, M9, M9A and HI
- Having prior experience in financial service is an advantage
- You are highly motivated and have a strong desire to develop a career in financial planning or wealth management
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are result driven.
- You are a strong relationship builder and networker.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd