Snaphunt Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 21-Sep-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Experience an intensive training and coaching that will help you perform and grow in the role
- Enjoy flexible working hours and sponsored trips
- A no ceiling salary scheme
Our client is an established investment services provider with a fast growing network of high performing advisers, in Singapore.
As a Financial Advisor, you will be responsible for :
- Acquiring and managing relationships with corporate and institutional clients in your area of focus to achieve sales targets and business objectives.
- Developing strong internal relationships to optimise service delivery and ensure all practices are in line with internal guidelines and statutory requirements.
- Working on the lead list provided in the beginning, to establish and maintain strong client relationships.
- You possess a Diploma or Degree. We are open to receiving entry-level candidates.
- Prior experience in a similar role within Financial Services would be advantageous.
- M5, M8, M8A, M9, M9A and HI certifications would be preferred.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd