The ideal candidate will deliver personalized investment, protection and financial solutions to help clients work toward their long-term goals. They should be comfortable creating financial plans and cross checking work to ensure complete accuracy of information.
- Making a difference in the lives of others.
- Work-life balance (Not your typical 9am - 6pm job)
- Training provided by top professional trainers to enhance skill sets
- Friendly and fun working team
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Bonus + commission + incentives (+ incentive overseas trips!)
- Understand the client's financial goals, aspirations, and concerns.
- Offer financial advice across a variety of financial products and services.
- Develop and recommend a comprehensive financial package to help clients achieve their financial goals in all stages of life.
- Upkeep professional after-sales servicing to ensure good relationship with clients.
- Diploma / Bachelor's degree in any field
- Students looking to work part time are welcome to apply
- 21 years old and above (MAS requirement)
- No prior experience required, training provided :)
GE - Credence