Financial Advisor (Internship)
- Great opportunity for graduates interested in the Finance industry
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Large scope for learning & development
Our client is a leading pioneer in independent financial advisory in Singapore. They cover multiple platforms and have an open service model that allows their clients to have clear visibility of their portfolio and investment choices. They aim to redefine traditional financial planning by empowering their advisors with new-age technologies to deliver well-time market advice.
In this internship, you will be maximising your exposure as well as broadening your knowledge in the Finance sector. This is a great opportunity for undergraduates/entry-level professionals.
You will be provided knowledge and skill mentorship and be involved in personal development and team-building training. At the end of it, you will be awarded Financial (CMFAS) Certifications with the potential of transiting into the Management Training Program.
- You have at least GCE ‘A’ Level, International Baccalaureate Diploma qualification, Diploma or Degree in any field.
- You satisfy the minimum requirements as per regulatory norms.
- You have an interest in the Finance sector and are willing to learn
- You are result-driven and work well in fast-paced environments
- You are a strong team player and can handle various stakeholders.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd