Financial Advisor Consultant
- Setting up meetings with new clients
- Researching the latest products and regulations
- Looking for new sales opportunities
- To understand and manage the financial portfolio of clients
- To recommend them concepts and products for a secured financial future
- Training will be provided. We will equip you with knowledge and skills right from the bascis
- Employed as permanent Employees
- Minimum Diploma / degree
- Possess good interpersonal skills, driven, people-oriented, and self-confident
- With or without experience are welcome
- Positive attitude, strong self-discipline and keen interest to learn.
- Rewards with exciting Trips!
Want to know how our F.E.A.R works? Click here or visit the link below to find out more!
If you are ready to take on this challenge to work and perform exceptionally well under stress,
Come JOIN US NOW as we groom you to be the next OUTSTANDING LEADER.