Financial Adviser Representative
About our Principal – The Great Eastern Life Assurance Company Limited
The Great Eastern Life Assurance Company Limited, a company licensed under the Insurance Act, is an exempt financial adviser authorised under the Financial Advisers Act to provide financial advisory services.
A subsidiary of Great Eastern Holdings and a member of OCBC Group, Great Eastern is the most established life insurance group in Singapore and Malaysia. The Great Eastern Life Assurance Company Limited has been assigned the financial strength and counterparty credit ratings of 'AA-' by Standard & Poor's, which is one of the highest among Asian life insurance companies. It was named Life Insurance Company of the Year at the Asia Insurance Industry Awards in 2011 and 2013 by Asia Insurance Review.
Lim Kok Hwa & Associates is a group of financial adviser representatives representing The Great Eastern Life Assurance Company Limited.
Financial Adviser Representative or Financial Representative
Provide professional advice and customized choices to:
1) Individuals and families for income protection, accident and health insurance.
2) Business owners for business insurance, employee benefits and general insurance.
3) Clients for investment opportunities through investment-linked plans.
Requirements of position
- At least above 21 years old (based on MAS regulatory Requirement)
- Candidate must possess at least ‘A’ levels, Diploma or Degree in any field
- Candidate with CMFAS certifications will have an added advantage
1. Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
2. Contact number 6417 6489
Lim Kok Hwa & Associates