Working Hours: Monday to Friday : 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- At least 5 years of commercial or shipping related industry experience.
- ACCA or Degree in Accountancy.
- Sound knowledge of Singapore Financial Reporting Standards.
- Familiar with accounting/auditing standards.
- Familiar with accounting software preferably with ERP systems (i.e. Oracle) and Microsoft Office.
We are seeking a qualified, committed and experienced individuals to fill a fixed term contract position.You are responsible for producing financial accounts for submission to management. You will also ensure that local statutory financial reporting requirements for the Group are complied with as well as global standard accounting processes.
- Produce monthly, quarterly and year end financials and statutory
- reports of accounts ensuring reporting deadlines and completeness are met for Group requirements.
- Provide accurate accounts information when required from internal and external parties.
- Ensure fixed asset register agrees to physical assets and local accounting system to ensure good asset management.
- Liaise and manager auditors on annual external audit visit to ensure smooth year end sign off for Group.
- Responsible for the completeness and submission of periodical statutory/audited financial statements for Group.
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts and clearing of long outstanding issues.
- Responsible for government statistics submission.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts and work with Transaction team on posting of reconciling items.
More jobs. Better Pay.
Just submit your CV online.
STAFFHUB GROUP PTE. LTD.