Finance, Senior Executive (AP/AR)
- Responsible for end to end transactional processes related to AP/AR functions
- Responsibilities include timely, efficient, accurate processing of AP/AR transactions.
- Owner of regional process for AP and AR functions by driving convergence of AP/AR functions to a global standard, identifying opportunities to optimize processes & eliminate process inefficiencies & redundancies.
- Responsible for AP/AR Intercompany transactions.
- Global SAP Superuser for AP/AR related processes.
- Supervise the day-to-day AP/AR process from invoice intake to payment. Oversee daily accounts payable operations to ensure efficient workflow, consistency, timely and accurate processing of vendor invoices and payments.
- Responsible for month end closing activities, including adherence to timelines, accuracy of payables balances and ledger postings and review of month end reconciliation i.e. monthly Bank/Vendors/Intercompany/Related Parties’ reconciliations and resolve any discrepancies.
- Review AP/AR Intercompany account reconciliation, investigate discrepancies, if any.
- Review month end closing and other required reporting activities.
- Drive execution of AP/AR processes globally.
- Support harmonization and standardization of AP processes globally, including continuous improvement projects within SAP or operational workflow.
- Collaborate proactively with different functions to identify and solve operational issues.
- Monitor AP/AR Controls are working effectively and ensure internal control compliance are met in the end-to-end AP/AR Workflow.
- Provide coaching and work guidance to the team and others.
Qualification & Requirements
- Degree in Accountancy, ACCA or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of SAP FI is preferred.
- At least 5 years AP/AR working experience in manufacturing/trading MNC, preferably with regional experience
- Proficient (Spoken and written) in English.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Hands-on, with the ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Experience at a regional HQ will be a plus.
Selected candidate will be awarded with a competitive compensation package and a rewarding career. Please click "Apply" to submit your application with your full cv and include your current/last drawn salary, expected salary, your availability/notice period, motivation factors for your next career move and a recent passport size photo.
For any enquiries, please write to meisee(a)thameshr.com (Reg No. R1105612)
We thank you for your interest in this application and regret that only short-listed candidates are notified