Finance Project Director (Controlling and FP&A / $10,000 - $13,000)
• Be responsible for opportunity management
• Oversee planning and analysis activities to identify risks & opportunities and contribute to the achievement of the organization’s short and long-term goals
• Manage the most complex, large or difficult analysis projects; evaluate findings, prepare reports, translate data into actionable analytics and make recommendations to senior management of proposed strategy
• Contribute to the development of strategies
• Lead, direct, evaluate and develop a team of Project Operations professionals
• Direct the improvement of pipeline quality through monitoring/controlling business processes
• Minimum Bachelor's degree in business or technical-related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree preferred.
• 5-8 years of experience in Business Analysis
• Strong SQL skills
• Good Project Management or Scrum Master experience is added advantage.
Interested candidates please send me your resume in Ms word to [Click Here to Email Your Resume], attn to Aslin Wong Mun Ning (R1326393) / EA: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd