Finance Operations Executive @ Changi - Up to $4,000
• 6 months contract (convertible to perm)
• Changi Business Park
• Monday to Friday (8:45am – 6pm)
• Up to $4,000
- Accurately processing payment, net-off, receipts, fund transfer, fund conversion, rebates, commission, reconciliation, cash flow and ad-hoc task assign time to time.
- Check and record various bank balances on daily basis in assisting daily cash flow matters
- Handle forex rate quotations support to clients via sales reps, prepare forex contract instructions
- Check, verify and tally daily clients’ trust account balances in all currencies and to move funds between current account and trust account in banks
- Perform daily and monthly unpresented cheques balancing via bank reconciliation system
- Perform daily and month end bank reconciliations and assigned balance sheet schedules on a timely basis
- To investigate on unreconciled items and rectify accordingly
- Consolidate all relevant reports/cancelled cheques/ bank-in-slip and prepare journals for local and foreign currency bank balances
- To identify any unknown funds to be transferred to designated S$ Trust account.
- Pass general journals to e-GL systems
- Sight fund and inform the relevant parties as well as input into NOVA system where necessary
- Issuance of local and foreign currency cheques for miscellaneous payments and replacement of expired cheques
- Perform stop-payment of cheque via internet banking system
- Perform monthly schedule for various rebates client, dealer and TR commission.
- Check and verify brokers settlement, rejected items, failed trades, open items etc. in NOVA system
- Take on project and process improvement, identify area to improve and work closely with others stakeholders.
- Administrative matters, packing for warehousing, safe keeping of cheques, support BCP and others events.
- Contract (6 months)
- Covertible to permanent (depending on performance and headcount availability)
- Changi Business Park
- Monday to Friday (8:45am – 6pm)
- Up to $4,000
- Diploma or Degree min
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in Securities or Banking industry.
- Have initiative and ability to work independently and diligently
- Possess Good Team Spirit / Time management
- Command effective communication skill with all levels
- Ability to work under stress and tight timelines
- Ability to take on Project, process improvement ad-hoc task assign time to time.
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107386)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd