- Join a leading property management firm
- Opportunity to gain experience and learn extensively
- Structured training and leadership programmes
Our client is a global leading property management firm with hundreds of offices across the globe. They place a strong emphasis on development of their employees to ensure their clients receive top-notch service as they deserve.
You will be responsible for :
- Processing invoices and expense claims.
- Preparing supporting payment documents and resolving all discrepancies with internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintaining accounting ledgers and assisting in monthly closing.
- Working with various stakeholders to improve AP process, controls & analysis.
- Managing the GL reporting and processing of journals.
- Liaising with AR/AP teams on month-end closing activities.
- Timely and accurate month end closing and monthly reporting.
- Performing any ad-hoc administrative duties as required
- You have a diploma/degree in Accounting, Finance.
- You have at least 1 year experience within an Accounting role, ideally within the Real Estate industry.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a strong team player who can handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
Snaphunt Pte Ltd