• To develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
• To oversee the entire month end and financial year end closing
• To support financial reporting
• To ensure quality of forecasts and seek continuous improvement by identifying process gaps, proposing and implementing best solutions and practices in the business units.
• To be the first escalation point of contact for internal customers relating to system and work issues.
• To work with IT for troubleshoot for SAP in relation to end users queries on SAP matters.
• To lead and support in any cross-functional projects, which includes the ongoing system implementation project for SAP HANA cloud.
• To prepare high level audit listings for Management and review the audit schedules prepared by Fixed Assets team.
• To be responsible for the timely submission to authorities which will include tax submission and statistics to the Department of Statistic.
• To drive the forecasting and budgeting process
• To carry out monthly presentation of results to the business during operations review, highlighting trends and variances in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, expenses and capital expenditures.
• To liaise with internal and external auditors.
• To maintain the SAP workflowmatrix.
• To ensure opening of tenders in accordance to the procurement policies
• To drive process improvement for all existing process, including Budgeting, Purchase to Pay, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, etc.
• Head the Fixed Assets team which includes review of operational process, approval of payments to vendors, manage and front issues with internal departments, and institute a robust system of internal controls to ensure the accurate and timely functioning of Fixed Assets processes.
• Degree in Accountancy, ACCA or equivalent
• Strong knowledge in SAP Finance under Fixed Assets and Project System modules
• Knowledge in SAP HANA Cloud is a plus
• Sound knowledge of FRS
• At least 7 years related work experience (at least 5 years in managerial capacity and financial planning & analysis experience)
• High proficiency in Microsoft office (Excel Pivot, Word and Power point)
• Good interpersonal and collaboration skills
• Able to multi-task in fast moving environment
• Experience in process improvement and system implementation
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
People Profilers Pte Ltd