Finance Manager (Share Services, Up to $7000)
Working Hours: 5 days Office Hours
Industry: Info-comm technology solutions provider
Salary Range: Up to $7000
This role is responsible for the Shared Service - Finance Functions, including the implementation of new shared service initiative and subsequently leading the shared service team to achieve the objectives set for the team.
Shared Service Function includes mainly credit control, payables, fixed assets and maintenance of SAP masters
Implementation of Shared Service Initiative
- Map out the timeline of the Shared Service Implementation Plan;
- Lead discussion with team members, assess the process and practices of current members;
- Streamline and harmonise the related policies, procedures & practices across 4
- entities to align with Group’s goals
- Guide and motivate team members to embark on the Shared Service journey;
- Discuss and agree with the respective stakeholders on the service level of shared
Shared Service Supervisor:
- Accounts Receivables & Credit Control
- Guide & motivate Finance Exec in the daily routine to ensure prompt collection, and
- month end/year end close activities;
- Perform credit review and recommend credit terms to customers.
- Accounts Payables & Fixed Assets
- Guide & motivate Finance Exec in the daily routine and month end/year end close
- Review & verify payments before submitting to signatories for approval;
- Review and Submit GST & withholding tax on timely basis;
- Responsible for staff commission computation & matters
- Prepare forecast cash flow and ensure adequate funds for operational needs.
- Monitor and highlight foreign exchange needs and minimise interest cost
- Reporting & Others
- Ensure timely & accurate submission of monthly, quarterly and yearly reports and
- Ensure SLA met;
- Ensure internal control systems are in place, with full compliance of the policies and
- Constantly seek improvement in the procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness;
- Maintain data and demonstrates savings / efficiencies improvement;
- Other tasks assigned by Supervisor.
- ACCA, Degree in Accounting& Finance or equivalent
- CPA with minimum 5 years’ related working experience (especially in operational finance), preferably in the IT industry
- Strong process, systems thinking and leadership qualities. Excellent supervisory and facilitation skills
- Good knowledge in the relevant Financial Reporting Standards
- Familiar with Tax law
- Candidate with experience with SAP will have an added advantage.
- Sharp analytical skills with an eye for details and the ability to work independently in a
- fast-paced environment are essential.
- Prior experience in leading Shared Service Function or implementing Shared Service
project is preferred.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please submit your updated resume in Word format by using the Apply Now Button.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Email resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Job ID: Y85WX5
People Profilers Pte Ltd, Tel: 6950 9749
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1872037
Posting Personnel: Shona Heng Yun Wen
People Profilers Pte Ltd