Finance Manager (SAP) (Up $6,000 / North)
- Up to $6,000
- 3-4 months’ bonus
- Oversee the entire month end and financial year end closing, support financial reporting, drive the forecasting and budgeting process, which will include handling the full set of accounts and ensure accurate and timely management reporting to Business for decision making purposes.
- Monthly presentation of results to the business during operations review, highlighting trends and variances in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, expenses and capital expenditures.
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives.
- Work closely with Business Head and operation teams to ensure quality of forecasts and seek continuous improvement by identifying process gaps, proposing and implementing best solutions and practices in the business units.
- Drive process improvement for all existing process, including Budgeting, Purchase to Pay, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, etc.
- Head the Fixed Assets team which includes review of operational process, approval of payments to vendors, manage and front issues with internal departments, and institute a robust system of internal controls to ensure the accurate and timely functioning of Fixed Assets processes.
- To be the first escalation point of contact for internal customers relating to system and work issues. Work with IT to troubleshoot for SAP in relation to end user’s queries on SAP matters.
- Lead and support in any cross-functional projects, which includes the ongoing system implementation project for SAP HANA cloud.
- Prepare high level audit listings for Management and review the audit schedules prepared by Fixed Assets team.
- Responsible for the timely submission to authorities which will include tax submission (GST and Withholding tax) and statistics to the Department of Statistic.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors.
- Maintain the SAP workflow matrix.
- Ensure opening of tenders in accordance to the procurement policies.
- Perform other projects and tasks as assigned
- Strong technical skills and knowledge in SAP Finance under Fixed Assets modules is required.
- Knowledge in SAP HANA Cloud for Fixed Assets and Project Systems module is preferred, but not essential.
- Experience in process improvement and system implementation
- Sound knowledge of FRS
- High proficiency in Microsoft office (Excel Pivot, Word and Power point)
- Meticulous with a keen eye for analysing, identifying issues, and bridging of accounting issues with business needs of company
- Good EQ, strong interpersonal and collaboration skills which includes business partnering skills with cross functional departments and external parties
- Able to multi-task in fast moving environment
- Possess a can-do attitude and the ability to manage challenges from internal and external environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Responsible and self-motivated team player
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Serika Cara Navarro
Registration Number: R2090642
EA Licence No: 06C2859 (MCI Career Services Pte Ltd)
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd