Times Publishing Group | Date Posted: 16-Jul-2018
Bachelor's / Honours
- Overall management of the financial performance and finance reporting function.
- Responsible for timely submission of monthly financial reports, variance analysis, budget preparation and management of budgetary controls.
- Bursary and credit control.
- Ensure compliance with Head Office requirements, statutory and tax compliance.
- Liaise with external auditors.
- Responsible for the preparation of group accounts and cash flow monitoring.
- Liaise with external auditors, tax agents and company secretary on statutory compliance.
- Provide operational supports to the team members and accommodate to ad hoc duties.
- Analytical ,meticulous with an eye for details.
- Closely co-ordinate and work among inter-departments to ensure smooth operation processes.
- Professional qualification with ACCA, CIMA, CPA, Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- At least 5 years working experience in the relevant field, preferably at 3 years experience in printing industry.
- Proficient in company taxation
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills, strong analytical and leadership abilities.
- Familiar with computerized accounting software.
Times Publishing Group