The Finance Manager reports directly to the Finance Director. He / She will be responsible for the formulation and development of the Organisation's financial policies and procedures, financial reports and budgeting.
- Supervise and Participate in the timely monthly accounting closing. Prepare monthly financial reports and perform variance analysis to assess financial performance of the organization against budgets and past year
- Participate in planning, coordination and preparation of budgets and monitor the effective utilization of budgets
- Participate in the formulation and development of the organisation’s financial policies and procedures as well as in the organisation’s business processes in order to maintain the sound internal control system
- Manage project financial related matters involving of preparation and submission of periodical income and expenditures statement to government related agencies/ authorities and ensuring of compliance with project terms and conditions including of projects audits.
- Cash Management and cash flow – compile and update daily cash flow and monthly projection. Ensure maintenance of sufficient cash for operational requirements. Liaise with Bank for banking related matters.
- Liaise with external auditor on statutory audit and internal auditor on internal audit functions.
- Assist in the monitoring of investment portfolios and verifying the accuracy of investment transactions for accounting. Co-ordinates with Investment Manager on the prompt submission of monthly investment report.
- Communicate and liaise with MOH and other government agencies relating to funding, reporting regulation and policies.
- Other duties assigned by Financial Director
ducational Qualification And Work Experience
- Degree in Accounting and Finance or CPA with at least 10 years relevant experience.
Knowledge, Skills And Competencies Required
- Meticulous with strong analytical skills
- Ability to work on own initiative with a pro-active approach to work
- A strong team player with a collaborative approach to work
- Strong IT skills with high proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel
- Experience in ACCPAC System is an added advantage
- Experience in Healthcare Industry is an added advantage
Interested applicants are invited to apply.Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.