H2 Hub Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 7-May-2020
Bachelor's / Honours
- Managing the full spectrum of financial accounting and reporting, including generating of profit and loss statements monthly, cashflow statements weekly, other financial reports reporting performance of each department
- Driving accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end closing.
- Overseeing monthly closing and managing monthly reporting & analysis for business decision-making.
- Ensuring compliance with all legislative tax and financial reporting requirements, handling of all audit and tax issues.
- Liaising with internal and external auditors to the best of ability.
- Managing banking relationships, cash management and other investment opportunities.
- Prior experience within a Finance Manager or Finance Analyst role.
- Bachelor in Accounting, and preferably with ACCA certification.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite, in particular Excel as well as Google Suite
- Strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- Strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- Strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams
- Experience within Big 4 would be a strong advantage, in particular in Audit, Deals, IT Transformation
- Able to work long hours and complete tasks on time
H2 Hub Pte Ltd