Everest Gold Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 14-Nov-2019
Manager, Senior Manager
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
The position is for our affiliated company Rockhill Asset Management Pte Ltd.
- Review management accounts and reports for entities outside Singapore and provide advice to management.
- Prepare Monthly Analysis report for Management Review.
- Keeping financial records up-to-date and maintain the accounting books for companies in Singapore.
- Assist design and implement policies for companies in Singapore.
- Preparation of monthly report and schedules for companies in Singapore.
- Preparation and submission of quarterly GST submission for companies in Singapore.
- Assist preparation of income tax submission for companies in Singapore.
- Finance documentation management and ensure statutory compliance.
- Maintain effective business relations with external parties such as consultants, auditor, company secretaries, banks etc.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks, and assist colleagues within ability.
- Degree/ diploma in Finance/Accountancy/Banking, or other related field.
- You should be qualified accountant and experienced in managing regional accounting matters.
- Good command of both English and Chinese, oral and written (In order to liaise with the English and Chinese speaking associates)
- Work well both independently and as part of cross-functional teams.
- Willing and able to be hands on for routine duties and must have experience of full-set of account.
- Familiar with International accounting standard/SFRS and local statutory compliance matters.
- Exposure to China GAAP and various industries a plus.
- Proactive, passionate to work in fast moving environment and able to do multi-tasking.
- Familiar with Xero Accounting software (preferred, but not a must)
Everest Gold Pte Ltd