- Excellent career progression opportunity in a growth stage start-up
- Open and supportive work culture
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
Our client is a venture capital firm that invests in startups with significant impact on society. They are committed to helping them reach the next level with highly unique perspective from investing in startups across 9 countries. With a wide range of startups, they are seeking for talented individuals for roles in their portfolio companies.
You will be responsible for :
- Managing the full spectrum of financial accounting and reporting.
- Driving accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end closing.
- Overseeing monthly closing and managing monthly reporting & analysis.
- Consolidation of group entities.
- Ensuring compliance with all legislative tax and financial reporting requirements.
- Liaising with internal and external auditors.
- Managing banking relationships, cash management and other treasury related activities.
- You have prior experience within a Finance Manager or Finance Analyst role.
- You have good experience in Mircosoft office suite, in particular Excel as well as Google Suite
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams
- Experience within Big 4 would be a strong advantage, in particular in Audit, Deals, IT Transformation
Snaphunt Pte Ltd