- Career growth & development opportunities
- Lead a team of accountants
- Attractive remuneration package
Our client is one of the leading apparel manufacturer and exports international brands across the world. They constantly strive towards sustainable growth and business which includes making investments in technology and renewable energy.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, you will lead and guide senior accounting executives, analyse financial activities and assist the GFC in the implementation of internal controls and other ad hoc projects. Your responsibilities include:
- Assisting in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to financial management, budget, accounting, and/or payroll.
- Supervising and participating in the preparation of various financial statements and reports.
- Analysing costs, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Leading and managing the Finance systems and processes to provide consistent strong and stable finance support to the Company
- Preparing statements and reports of estimated future costs and revenues.
- Reviewing financial statements with management.
- Participating in internal audits involving review of accounting and administrative controls.
- Establishing system controls for financial systems and developing procedures to improve existing systems.
- Corresponding with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Liaising with external auditor, tax agent, secretary and statutory authorities.
- You possess a Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- You have at least 5 years experience and demonstrate key finance competencies and qualifications.
- You are a proficient user of finance software.
- You have a solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.
- You have the ability to take initiative, guide and influence others towards goal accomplishment.
- You have strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- You are able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd