- Perform monthly closing for Business Units
- Review and monitor monthly financial performance vs budget/forecast
- Assist in quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting exercises
- Perform inventory management and regulatory reporting
- Review financial justifications and business cases for proposals, marketing programs and promotions
- Provide business partnering support to Business Unit operations
- Perform quarterly cost allocation to products
- Improve and streamline internal processes
- Support roll out of new IT, analysis tools
- Other ad hoc duties assigned
- 5 - 7 years of working experience in Finance & Accountancy
- Proficient in SAP
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, please submit your updated resume in PDF/MS Word format plus a recent photo to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please state your availability, current & expected salaries for processing purpose.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Lyn Wong | EA Registration No: R1327365
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd