- Opportunity within an established logistics company
- Exponential learning and career development opportunities
Our client is a key player in the Logistics field that prides on providing world-class service. With the company, you will find plenty of opportunities for your expertise and career to grow.
You will be responsible for :
- Supporting all financial accounting and reporting activities as well as tax and audit matters across business segments
- Driving accurate monthly, quarterly and year end closing and managing reporting and analysis for annual budgeting and forecasting
- Ensuring compliance with all legislative tax and financial reporting requirements.
- Reviewing reporting framework and recommending improvements to financial processes to increase efficiency
- You have a diploma/degree in Accounting, Finance with at least 3 years experience within a Finance Manager role, ideally within the Big 4.
- You are a self-starter who is able to handle priorities in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- You are a strong team player who can manage stakeholders of all levels.
- You possess strong analytical and critical-thinking skills
Snaphunt Pte Ltd