Location: Near Clementi MRT
Working Hours: 5 Days Work Week (9am – 630pm)
Our Client specialized in the design and production of a wide spectrum of water treatment systems for industrial applications.
- Reporting to Financial Controller.
- Supervise operations of overall accounting and financial activities.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting and submission of monthly/periodic financial and management reports to Headquarter.
- Familiar with project costing and revenue recognition
- Responsible for budgeting, estimation and monthly update operation including variance analysis and its reporting to relevant parties.
- Ensure that financial transactions are properly updated and recorded.
- Establish and prepare accurate and timely information for budget monitoring.
- Preparation of annual budget and monthly forecast.
- Liaise with team member for ensuring proper recording of information & financial data.
- Involve in monthly audit and accounting schedule.
- Review cash flow management and internal control.
- Manage inter-company loan and other related party transactions.
- Present findings and recommendations to Management.
- Assist in liaison with auditors for annual / adhoc audit (internal & external).
- Liaise with tax consultants on all tax matters.
- Support and resolve any finance issues from overseas branches and subsidiaries.
- Bachelor in Accounting / Finance / ACCA or equivalent professional qualification.
- Possess at least 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Possess sound knowledge in Microsoft Office especially Excel is an added advantage
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]; stating
1) Current Drawn
2) Expecting Salary
3) Date Available
4) Reason to Leave each job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Willie Zhong Yueheng
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza
Tel: 6805 0862
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg nos R1986471
Job iD: 47107
People Profilers Pte Ltd