Glittering Boost Digital is a digital entertainment company. We believe that delivering best in class entertainment through innovative products built upon careful UX research, finely crafted code and highly scalable infrastructure will change the way consumer see entertainment. We love everything digital akin to the movie “Ready Player One”, we believe that is what entertainment should be right now.
We’re looking for a Finance Manager to join GBD! Working from our Singapore Office, you will play a key role in building and shaping the entertainment of tomorrow.
What You Will Do
· Lead all aspects of day-to-day operations of finance functions,
· Responsible for the integrity of the financial statements of the company and ensure compliance to both Local regulatory and Group standards.
· Responsible for the details of statutory accounts and taxes (include income tax, GST, withholding tax)
· Manage risk, including having good working knowledge of the minimum internal control standards and Group finance policies.
· Work with HODs and Management in evaluating operating and project costs.
· Provide timely financial and management reports & information for business decisions.
· Perform costs variances analysis, include actual vs. budget/forecast.
· Liaise with external parties, auditors & tax consultants on audit and tax filings; and local government agencies.
· Lead & direct budget & forecast processes with respective business units to derive on the budget and thereafter to monitor and measure of budgets and forecasts.
· Drive automation and simplification in processes, in order to continuously improve end to end processes, while maintaining strong corporate governance
· Ad-hoc tasks and projects as required
What We Are Looking For
· Degree in Accounting / ACCA
· 3 - 5 years of in a Finance or Accounting related role Software industry are highly preferred
· Good knowledge of IFRS, and experienced in statutory and tax compliance
· Strong working knowledge of local accounting standards
· Executive presence with ability to influence and articulate complex technical topics to business partners; a mature team player with ability to work collaboratively in multicultural settings with diverse stakeholders across geography/locations
· Ability to work in ambiguous, high pace and dynamic environment
· Strong willingness to learn and grow with the company
· Former start-up environment experience would be ideal
· Tech savvy and can pick up new software and systems in a flash
- Thrive on deadlines and work with a sense of urgency while maintaining a high level of detail and accuracy
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills especially in mandarin due to work relationship with counterparts in Taiwan
What We Offer
· Competitive compensation tied to contribution, not experience or career path
· Grow with us as management or technology contributor
· Coaching our junior and peers is part of our DNA
· 13 Month Salary
· Up to 6 months performance bonus
· No dress code
· Flexible working hour
· Top of the line Laptop (Windows/Mac) with dual monitor
· Weekly team lunch
· Monthly off-site team activities
GLITTERING BOOST DIGITAL PTE. LTD.