- Join a market leader within IT Services
- Guide team members on the Shared Service journey
- Strong career progression opportunities
Our client is an established end-to-end IT service provider and one of the leaders in digital transformations landscape, catering to Fortune 500 companies in Asia. They drive growth and performance by modernising mainstream IT and deploying digital solutions at scale. Join them in this journey of supporting businesses and government thrive in the digital world.
You will be responsible for :
- Mapping out timeline of Shared Service Implementation Plan and streamlining policies, procedures and practices according to goals
- Liaising with respective stakeholders to agree on service level of shared service team
- Mentoring Finance Executive in daily routine and ensuring timely collection and month-end close activities
- Performing credit review and recommending credit terms to customers
- Reviewing payments before submitting to signatories for approval
- Reviewing and submitting GST & withholding tax on timely basis
- Staff commission computation & matters
- Preparing forecast cash flow and ensuring adequate funds for operational needs
- Monitoring foreign exchange needs and minimising interest cost
- Ensuring accurate submission of reports and schedules
- Ensuring internal control systems are in place and in compliance with policies and procedures
- Constantly seeking procedure improvements to enhance efficiency and effectiveness
- You have a Degree in Accounting or ACCA qualification
- You have at least 5 years of related experience, especially in operational finance, preferably in the IT industry
- You have good knowledge in the relevant FRS and are familiar with Tax law
- You ideally have experience with SAP.
- Prior experience in leading Shared Service Function or implementing Shared Service project is preferred.
- You have strong process, systems thinking and leadership qualities
- You possess excellent supervisory and facilitation skills
- You are a professional, responsible, efficient, pro-active & resourceful individual
- You are deadlines-driven and able to multi-task and perform under pressure
- You have sharp analytical skills with an eye for detail and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd