Finance Manager (GL)
Our client is hiring a Senior Manager for Finance Reporting to be part of their Finance Shared Services Centre Singapore, Asia based in Singapore.
- S/he should be a self-starter and technical strong in accounting in share services centre environment.
- S/he is required to serve as the primary liaison between the financial accounting and operations accounting teams in Asia and the HQ.
- S/he requires excellent business collaborating skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with a broad and diverse group of stakeholder organizations.
- S/he will be an experienced professional looking for a highly visible role interacting with senior executives to drive corporate financial initiatives in preparation for future career advancement.
- S/he will assist the Head of Finance with the implementation of both best practices accounting process and maintenance of the Ops Excellence in the region.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Perform monthly review and analysis of entities financials of the Asia region.
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies, IFRS and statutory requirements.
- Collaborate with GL/AR/AP/CO and Operation Finance teams to ensure alignment on the following items:Standardization of SSC reporting and schedules
- Continuous review and implementation of accounting and financial procedures, policies and processes in accordance to best practices
- Ensure the delivery of quality and timely financial data in support of these processes
- Build and maintain strong relationships within each organization
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement within these processes
- Educate the teams on systems, processes and policies
Facilitator for statutory audit
- Participate in M&A projects, performing due diligence audit, process review, risk assessments
- Assist with ad-hoc assignments as directed by Manager.
- Min. 8 years of relevant working experience, CA/CPA with Accounting Degree or ACCA
- Candidates with Big 4 audit experience (at least 3 to 4 years), knowledge in IFRS and SFRS
- Hands-on preparation of full sets of accounts with SAP experience
- Proficient in MS Excel (Vlookup, Pivot table, VBA advantageuos not compulsory)
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd