Finance Manager (Food industry) - $6K to $7K
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 5-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333338
Bachelor's / Honours
- Closely track all expenses, and help the management to achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly targets.
- Manage weekly KPI monitoring, and other operational reports.
- Analyse variances and communicates explanations to management with recommended actions.
- Prepare budget and forecasts of different functions expenses, savings and other operational KPIs.
- Supervise Transaction Processing (T/P), plant costing & inventory related work.
- Meet the requirement of month end close activities, reconciliation and prepare timely, relevant, reliable reporting.
- Monitor plant costing, inventory check list and reconciliation status preparation for review.
- Align costing & inventory accounting practices to Corporate policies and procedures.
- Coordinate Plant Manager and SCM Department in regard of related costing/ inventory.
- Support SCM in determination in TP for return goods and repurchase of inventory.
- Know how transfer related to the application of accounting and finance tools.
- Utilize tools available to monitor department expenses striving continuously to improve value.
- Being a strong business part to support purchasing, supply chain, 3PL, IT and HR daily activities.
- Min Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in Food / FMCG Industry
- Familiar with business process, costing & inventory management
- Experience in handling project accounting and operation matter
Salary range: $6K to $7K
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd