Finance Manager - (FMCG / MNC) up to 7k
- Closely track all expenses, and help the management to achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly targets.
- Manage weekly KPI monitoring, and other operational reports.
- Analyse variances and communicates explanations to management with recommended actions.
- Prepare budget and forecasts of different functions expenses, savings and other operational KPIs
- Meet the requirement of month end close activities, reconciliation and prepare timely, relevant, reliable reporting.
- Monitor costing, inventory check list and reconciliation status preparation for review.
- Align costing & inventory accounting practices to Corporate policies and procedures.
- Support in determination in TP for return goods and repurchase of inventory.
- Know how transfer related to the application of accounting and finance tools.
- Utilize tools available to monitor department expenses striving continuously to improve value.
- Being a strong business part to support purchasing, supply chain, 3PL, IT and HR daily activities
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or equivalent
- Minimum 6 - 10 years of relevant experience in finance and project accounting in MNC manufacturing environment.
- Familiar with business process, costing & inventory management.
- Proficient in Accounting guideline such as Local GAAP, IFIS
- Food or manufacturing/ production background and familiarity with FMCG environment will be a good advantage
Interested applicants, please email a copy of your resume in MS Word Format to:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.
EA Personnel No: R1104781
EA Personnel Name: Alvin Lee Peck Keong
Company EA Registration Number: Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd