Finance Manager(Exp in Consumer Electronics)
· Assists Asst Financial Controller in leading the finance department and overseeing the accounting, billing and credit control daily operations.
· Business partnering and providing sound financial management reporting analysis and support to management and Head Office.
· Manage and direct month/ quarter/ year end closings. Review and analysis of financial and management reports.
· Prepare and review statutory reports including Annual Reports, corporate tax, withholding tax, transfer pricing documentations and GST filings as well as reports and surveys for banks, insurers and Dept. of Statistics.
· Manage, review and strengthen and acts as go-to person for business and system processes, internal controls and compliance matters.
· Manage and prepare rolling forecasts, fiscal budgets and cash flows.
· Conduct fiscal stock counts and stock reconciliations.
· Liaison and work closely with internal and external auditor
· Lead/participate in systems improvement or change projects.
· Prepare and participate in financial information presentations.
· Key contact with shared service centre, banks, insurers, auditors, consultants, government departments and other 3rd party business partners.
· Possess a Degree in Accountancy or Finance or relevant field and ACCA/ CPA.
· 5-10 years of experience in the same capacity within the consumer electronics industry.
· Sound knowledge of SFRS/ IFRS.
· Willingness and ability to ‘Hands-on”.
· Ability to work under fast pace and dynamic environment.
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details in MS Word format:
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.