- East, 5days work, transport pick up provided
- Preferably with working experience in CPA firm
- Experience in consolidation and construction industry
- Salary: Up to $6,500
- Working closely with the Financial Controller and CFO in monthly closings, budgets and forecasts, as well as monitoring clients’ profitability and operating expenses
- Manage the financial reporting in compliance with IFRS for Group reporting requirement
- Performing consolidation of accounts for subsidary on monthly and yearly basis
- Coordinate group forecasting and budgeting
- Handle audit and tax filling and liaison with auditor and tax agent
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in consolidation accounts
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting , Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
Forte Employment Services Pte Ltd