Finance Manager (APAC)
- Preparation of statutory accounts in accordance with Group’s policies and deadlines
- Oversee regional financial closing process and reporting requirements
- Provide guidance to subsidiaries for closing activities, review respective financial results, and prepare the reporting to Corporate
- Develop, implement and enhance financial process related internal controls to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting
- Prepare accounting documentation on accounting treatments and other matters in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) including collaboration of the Group Accounting Manual
- Streamline and optimize financial processes, identify potential risks, establish corresponding policies & procedures and drive automation of financial processes
- In depth knowledge in designing, developing, and maintaining comprehensive internal controls.
- Assist in Regional Head of Finance in preparation of Management Reporting
- Align and work closely with external auditors
- Support and manage the implementation of new project initiatives in the Region
Qualifications & Requirements
- Degree in Accounting from an Internationally Recognized University or ACCA with a CPA Qualification
- At least 8 years relevant finance experience including relevant audit practice with the Big 4 public accounting firms
- Minimum of 2 years of Shared Services Reporting experiences in a commercial set-up
- Hands on experience in SAP is a must
- Extensive understanding of IFRS and SFRS
- Adaptable to a dynamic environment with strong cross-functional communication skills
- About 20% travelling will be required
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Lee Shiow Chyn, EA 12C6130/ R1112042 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd