Finance Manager (5 days/Central/ Retail) **up to $8K
- Effective management of all finance and accounting related functions for all entities in Singapore and Malaysia.
- Lead and develop this all members of the Finance department to effectively balance workload and drive a process improvement culture as key business partners to all other arms of the organization.
- Ensure the organization delivers on all Company's Group and Regional reporting timelines and that all financial accounts are in line with the Group Accounting Policy Manual (GAAP) and local statutory requirements.
- Protect shareholders’ interests and safeguard company’s assets.
- Implement and execute financial and accounting policies in accordance with Company Group standards/guidelines, local generally accepted accounting principles and statutory requirements.
- Ensure accurate and timely submission of statutory financial reports, company taxation and company secretarial matters.
- Function as key financial advisor to the General Manager on day to day controlling, tracking and analysis of financial performance against budgets, quarterly forecasts, and any other ad hoc targets relating to the P/L, investments, insurance, company accounting matters, etc..
- Ensure best practices are always pursued in all functions and processes to fully optimize efficiencies and maximizing profitability.
- Ensure proper book keeping and be responsible in driving the month-end closing procedure.
- Create monthly financial reporting package to the General Manager including variance analysis.
- Be the financial representative to liaise with external parties, such as government authorities and auditors, tax agents, etc.
- Authorize bank payment documents and monitor cash flow to ensure A/P and A/R are settled correctly and timely.
- Organize and compile annual financial budgets and quarterly forecast updates.
- Ensure investments acquired are accurately recorded and physically in place.
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy in all related reports and responsibilities.
- Participate and review physical stock take processes.
- At least 8 years’ & above experience in finance, accounting and administration of which at least 3 - 5 years in a managerial capacity.
- Degree in Accountancy recognised by the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Singapore or ACCA certification
- Strong experience in competence in all legal and statutory accounting matters.
- Strong experience in legal/statutory reporting (VAT, Tax etc) and legislative compliance
- Advanced knowledge in SAP FI, BPC and accounting with proven hands-on career experience
- Advanced knowledge of Excel – Microsoft Office
- Exposure to retail and wholesale business is an advantage.
- Reasonable travel periodically to Malaysia and otherwise upon business needs.
Staff responsibility: 4 staffs in the Department
Reporting to: General Manager
Working hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm (Monday to Friday)
Industry: Retail /Wholesale
Interested candidate please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd