Finance Manager (2 Months Contract)
- Responsible for the GL and management reporting for Singapore/Philippines
- Ensuring timely and quality financial reports submitted to Head office
- Management of treasury and tax planning functions for the country.
- Handle tax matters in the local market and settling of all the tax queries and disputed matters with IRAS, GST and other relevant authorities
- Manage forecasting, budgeting and financial planning process
- Take ownership of financial policy/process development and renewal as instructed by HQ
- Ensures company meets and complies with all accounting, tax, statutory and regulative requirements
- Ensure SOX compliant and submission of result to HQ on timely basis.
- Preparation of yearend Financial Statements for external auditing purposes, which include preparing the reports up to Balance Sheet and all the supporting schedules
- Conduct Financial Planning and cash management
- Monitoring financial performance, providing relevant and timely analysis of overall business performance
- Responsible for bank processing for company’s billing
- Engage in any ad hoc projects and requirements related to F&A when necessary
- Bachelors in Accounting / Finance
- ACCA / CPA qualification will be an added advantage
- Min 5 years of accounting experience, with supervisory experience
- Proficient in MS Excel and SAP
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Ang Yu Ya (Avery), EA 12C6130/ R1441765 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd