Finance, HR & Admin Assistant
Glyph stands as a symbol of Hope & Courage to the marginalised in society. We operate as a community membership programme for everyday Singaporeans with the aim of becoming Asia’s leading social venture builder creating complementary lines of businesses to empower social mobility for the masses.
Our business is forged upon strategic partnerships and empowered fellowship where we constantly build a network of leaders and businesses who are championing sustainable, impactful change through Social and Cultural capital.
Vision – One Asia. One Dream.
Mission – Levelling the Playing Field, Advancing Equal Opportunity
Our team at Glyph embody 4 characteristics that keep us motivated and excited about what we are doing. We call these the 4 D’s.
Drive, lies at the core of Glyph.
Regardless of your background, education or past; there’s nothing you can’t achieve if there’s this persistent energy within you to learn, inspire and succeed.
No one likes supervision or micro-management.
Neither do we; we believe people are the best versions of themselves when they are trusted to do their best work and to exercise restraint when given autonomy.
People need to know that you’ve got their backs.
Especially when it comes to crunch time, when it counts, you’re at their sides, smashing through bricks and stone every step of the runway.
Be it a lawyer who became a chef’s apprentice or a doctor who chose to be an artist; we celebrate life and people from all walks of it.
We believe in taking a chance on people who took the path less travelled, for it’s the experiences and circumstances along the way that shapes the individual.
JOB DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENT:
1. Inventory management of sponsored products and assets
2. Bookkeeping & bank reconciliation
3. Monthly financial reports
4. Annual financial reports
5. Financial projections
6. Purchase of necessary products/services for business needs
7. Cash & banking management
8. Administrative form filling or application
9. Job posting across various sites depending on business needs
10. Arranging interviews and follow-ups
11. Offer letter preparation and on-boarding
12. Maintenance of internship portals with all schools
13. Identifying and participating in relevant recruitment fairs